Sunday, November 23, 2008

NASCAR


As some of you may know, Shawn has got me hooked on NASCAR. Both me and Harold joined his Fantasy NASCAR team. We started out with about 12 people and finished out the season on an entirley new team with six people. I have learned a lot during the racing season which goes from February to November. I never realized that there was so much involved, I always thougt it was pretty silly, all those cars just going round and round. Shawn finished 2nd, Harold 3rd and me 4th in on our team. I had a real treat when I was in Ft. Lauderdale at a confrence. Me and my freind Sharon attended the last race of the season at Homestead Miami Speedway! We watched the Nationwide race from the speed club at the track. My favorite driver "Carl Edwards" won. I can't wait till next year now that I know a little bid more about the sport.

No comments: